Evening Primrose Oil 500mg
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is high in the essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and promote overall women’s health.
- 100 softgels per bottle.
- Each softgel contained Evening Primrose Oil (seed) 500mg, Cis Linoleic Acid (LA) 365mg and Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) 45mg.
- Made from bovine gelatin.
- Made in U.S.A.
EPO is known to have the following benefits and may:
- Relieve symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Relieve some arthritis-related conditions.
- Relieve eczema-like symptoms.
- Help with dry skin and promote overall women’s well-being.
- Use this product as a food supplement only.
- Epileptics should check with doctor before taking supplements containing EPO. Caution use with anti-coagulants and anti-platelet (blood thinning) medications. Not to be taken alongside phenothiazines.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use is seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Recommended to refrigerate for best effect.
- Take one (1) softgel three (3) to six (6) times daily, preferably with meal, or as directed by a doctor.